On 6 October 2018, we had our Annual General Meeting. The governance and operating teams’ membership remains unchanged. Click here for the Annual Report 2017/18.
- Technology in Ethics and Governance Transformation
- Queensland sacks another council (Logan)
- Sydney’s Sutherland Shire Council aims to increase rates by almost 50%
- Have Your Say – Victorian Local Government Rating System Review
- Can the VEC really improve Fairness and Equity Performance in Victorian Councils?
- Australia’s Declining Corruption Perception Index
- Setting the National Local Government Reform Agenda
- “All are equal, but some are more equal than others” in Local Democracy
- Know Your Rights When Councils use your metadata
- WA Ratepayers Calling for Planning and Local Government Reforms
- City Planning & Housing Affordability Woes: The Political Drivers
- Annual Report 2017-18
- A Local Government Royal Commission Inquiry equivalent is most needed
- Annual General Meeting 2018 Notice
- China’s Ban on Foreign Rubbish: A lazy way out.
- About Us